Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Helaman 10 Unwearyingness


The Lord spoke these words to Nephi: “Blessed art thou Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast no sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.  And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever….”  Ponder the meaning of the word unwearyingness.  It brings to mind an undeviating course of righteous thoughts and works.  It means I don’t murmur about my duties.  It means I look forward with joy to each day with its many nuances and specifics.  Small and simple things to do are my song and my happiness.  Many smiles and words of encouragement are upon my lips. 

No comments: