Friday, February 22, 2013

3 Nephi 27 Ask, Seek, Knock--He Will Answer


I’m starting to understand “endure to the end” a little better; however, I think I’ve only scratched the surface in that department.  Jesus said, “…whosoever repenteth and is baptized in my name shall be filled; and if he endureth to the end, behold, him will I hold guiltless before my Father at that day when I shall stand to judge the world.”

 Jesus wants us to use the correct name of His church.

When he was about to depart for the final time he said, “And now I go unto the Father.  And verily I say unto you, whatsoever things ye shall ask the Father in my name shall be given unto you.  Therefore, ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; for he that asketh, receiveth; and unto him that knocketh, it shall be opened.”

God loves to bless us, but he waits for us to ask.  It is his nature to bless us.  He has to do it; that is who he is.  We must humbly go before his throne and plead.  We must believe in him and trust him.  Put away our pride.  He will smile upon us.

 

 

 

No comments: