Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Moving on, moving out.

Yes, I am supportive of my children moving out of the house. Yes, I am supportive of the idea of them moving to far off places. A mission is acceptable. But this moving so dang far away that it has to be a earthshaking-logistical nightmarish-how-are-we-ever-going-to-do-it type of thing, well, that just isn't right. Jon and Michelle you are causing me to wish I'd never left Cache Valley and you never learned how to drive on the freeway farther than Ogden. What makes you think you can put this many miles between us? Well, when you're done with your running off and leaving your aging parents so you can get educated, we might just go off ourselves one day. Mission to the Canary Islands. Or Maui. That would serve you right.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

your bitterness actually got me laughing out loud. :) you DO feel my current pain, don't you?

well, I AM SORRY. :) but if you go to maui, I'm coming to visit.

plus, you no longer have to drive across country with my husband, so CHEER UP! :)

and by the way, thanks for liking us. we like you too.

Tina said...

I agree with Michelle! Please travel to many different tropical paradises and we will come visit!