Wednesday, February 27, 2008

208,451,008th born of Heavenly Parents (me)

Well, somewhere thereabouts. I've been pondering my premortal self. Birth order is only one of the many mysteries. Nick is the oldest, then me, then Jean, then Jon, then Michelle, then Emily, then Eric. Of course we're talking fiction here. We lived in a home together, 100 individuals per home. All of these residences were occupied by significant others. Parents to be, children to be, siblings to be, and so forth. We lived together in the same village for 1000 years, then...

You write the next few sentences.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this concept. I had never put a number with it. But if this is Walt doing this blog I know what you are doing with that last line; still making the students do the teaching:)