Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Book of Jacob, Chapter 1


The death of Nephi must have been extremely difficult for the Nephites.  He had been there for them from the beginning.  He had led their army in defending against the Lamanites, wielding the sword of Laban on their behalf.  When my parents died there was a void in my life and the lives of my brothers.  They had been there for us from the beginning.  They defended us and nurtured us.  I honor them.  Jacob, Nephi’s younger brother now led the way.  He was the prophet.  He had seen the Savior and had spent his ministry inviting his people to come unto Christ.  I too, invite my family to come unto Christ.  I invite you to trust Jesus.  He keeps all of his promises.  Thank you for your love and kindness to us as your parents.  

No comments: