Monday, July 15, 2013

Chapter 2


“Wherefore, redemption cometh in and through the Holy Messiah; for he is full of grace and truth…Wherefore, how great the importance to make these things known unto the inhabitants of the earth.”

“Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy.”

Jean and I have been to several reunions this summer: the Browns, the Indian Student Placement Workers, her sister’s retirement gathering, and coming up is the Stone brothers’ reunion.  Plus, we have had a mini-reunion of sorts with Michelle, Zane, Annie, and Soren being with us during July.  Uncle Kay Brown taught us that people who link with their relatives are healthier and happier.  The ISPS reunion reminded me of my love for my dear Native American friends.  Being with Ginger, Jean’s sister, reminded me of how important my Logan roots are.  Healing, loving feelings came at every one of these gatherings.  Joy comes from strengthening family ties.  We are here on earth to have joy.  This is made possible by the grace of Christ.

 

No comments: