Friday, March 8, 2013

Mormon 3 Believe Jesus


How do I find the nuggets of gold that are found in such a sad story as the one Mormon tells?  Read on: “And these things doth the Spirit manifest unto me; therefore I write unto you all.  And for this cause I write unto you, that ye may know that ye must all stand before the judgment-seat of Christ, yea, every soul who belongs to the whole human family of Adam; and ye must stand to be judged of your works, whether they be good or evil; And also that ye may believe the gospel of Jesus Christ….”  Mormon refused to lead his armies for a time because of their failure to humble themselves and repent.  I know that as your father and grandfather I must constantly repent and seek for the spirit or else I will not be an effective leader of our family.  As my children, you also must be humble and seek the Spirit to cleanse you and direct you each day.  Trust in the Creator not the creature (natural man).

No comments: