Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Book of Mosiah Chapter 1


King Benjamin tells his oldest son Mosiah that he will become the next king.  During their discussion, King Benjamin makes it plain that without the scriptures and the teachings of the prophets that his people would have been raised in ignorance and would have fallen to the Lamanites because of disbelief in God.  I can bear witness that without the Book of Mormon I too would have fallen into disbelief and most likely would have gone after the things of this world forgetting my God.  I owe every happiness I have in this life to my testimony of the Gospel of Christ.  My belief in the commandments and doctrine of Christ has saved me thus far.  But I must continue in Christ and strictly abide by his teaching.  I must endure in faith to the end of my life.

No comments: