Thursday, April 3, 2008

grama bee part2

Now, a day after Mom past away, the memories are flooding in. One time I fell through the ceiling because I stepped on the pink insulation instead of the truss. I blasted through the ceiling tile and landed right next to her ironing board where she was busy with the clothes. She screamed, then laughed, then cried with me, then laughed with me. I must have been pretty skinny to fit through those trusses. Not a scratch.

Once I came home from a basketball tournament with a trophy. She said,"well maybe I ought to come to one of your games sometime." She put sports in perspective.

Like everyone else, she made me feel like I was her favorite, Jean was her favorite daughter-in-law, and our babies were by far her favorite grand kids.

1 comment:

alliehoopes said...

Laramie friend here wanting to be a little more like Grama Bee and happy that you shared these precious happy bits of her with us :)